Collection of Your Information
1. When you register to use INC services, we collect and maintain two types of data:
a) Account information that you provide us with in order to activate the use of our services. This tends to include contact information, payment information and email addresses.
b) Information that you provide us with about individuals or corporate entities to whom you wish to send email messages or other forms of communication.
2. Information they submit to us and that we maintain could conceivably be used to distinguish businesses from individuals.
3. We never hold sensitive payment details such as credit card number, expiry date and security code in our system.
4. We may track emails sent to our customers. When we send emails to our own registered INC customers, we sometimes track who open the emails and who click on any of the hyperlinks included. We do this in order to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our offerings to specific customer segments.
5. We do not sell, rent, or loan our customer data to any outside parties nor we use particular customer data for our own marketing purposes without our customer's consent.
Use of Your Information
1. Services provided by INC are intended for business use and not for consumers. Where you have provided us with your contact information including personal data we may use this information to contact you for marketing purposes via regular mail, email, and telephone.
2. When you register to use INC services, including free account, you are agreeing to receive marketing information about our services via email, telephone, and regular mail.
3. You may optout of receiving our newsletter or any promotional communications if you no longer wish to receive them. You may optout of receiving them by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or by emailing us at info (at) INC.com.
4. INC emails contain an easy, automated unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. Click the link at the bottom of the page in the unsubscribe area and you are immediately excluded from all our future mailings.
5. We may also use your personal and nonpersonal data for other purposes including but not limited to the provision of technical support and providing the services you request.
Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
1. We do not, under any circumstances, sell or rent your personal or business data without your written consent or unless ordered by a court of law.
2. Information we collect is available to INC employees who may need to access this information for legitimate business purposes including the provision of technical support, customer service, marketing purposes and billing functions. This data may also be available to third parties engaged by INC for example, thirdparty billing services providers who require access to customer accounts.
3. INC uses a thirdparty tracking service that uses tracking technologies to track nonpersonally identifiable information about visitors to our site in the aggregate such as, the number of site visits, page views, page visits, bounce rate, average time on site, and the percentage of new visits to see how our site is being used and what content is most popular.
Clear Gifs or Web Beacons
1. INC employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs) that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
2. INC uses clear gifs in HTMLbased emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of emails.
Links to Other Sites
Security of Your Information
1. We have made a substantial investment in the latest server, database, backup and firewall technologies to protect our information assets. These technologies are deployed as part of sophisticated security architecture. We maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
2. We do not resend forgotten passwords. You must follow online instructions to reset your passwords if you forget them. Account passwords are encrypted. We cannot see your passwords. We can only reset them.
3. We use technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system. No data transmissions over the Internet, however, are guaranteed to be completely secure. While we strive to protect your data from unauthorized use or disclosure, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of the data that you provide to us.